- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: web2.0
[NYU, June 2012] Like with previous interviews, the awesome Gabriela Rivera Torrado has carefully reviewed the video and summarized its most important points here. Trace Jordan is a scientist and distinguished professor at New York University (NYU). He is also … Continue reading
–Sorry, somehow I forgot to polish this post before publishing it. So, I’m adding the links in their proper places 🙂 It was doomed, yet the LMS resurfaced with an apparent change, deeper than a facelift. Moodle has finally released … Continue reading
Packrati.us = Twitter + Delicious Packrati.us follows your Twitter feed, and whenever a status you tweet or re-tweet contains URLs, we add them to your delicious.com bookmarks.
OMG! This is the TEDxNYED Speaker Lineup for March 6th, in NYC. See u there, hopefully! Gina Bianchini Co-founder and CEO of Ning. Amy Bruckman Associate professor in the School of Interactive Computing at the Georgia Institute of Technology. She … Continue reading