- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Tag Archives: web2.0
AHEAD.com: Workspaces for the creative mind. “Layout, Share and Publish any rich media in your own zooming web spaces with complete creative freedom. It’s like using InDesign – Only it’s free and online.” Gorgeous tool. Similar to Prezi with a … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia Sometimes people object to using Wikipedia for academic purposes. I am not going to deal with the pros and cons of such use here (though I am convinced the pros far outnumber the cons). I am going … Continue reading
NITLE Prediction Markets Will the majority of institutions be using an open-source learning/course management system by spring 2010? This innocuous question is part of a series of market variables, each with its current value. The value of that proposition as … Continue reading