- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Tag Archives: women
What have I learned on life from the movies I’ve seen? What have I learned from the stories of love, sex and neurosis from Woody Allen? Who knows, more than “learn” I ought to use the word “influence”. What has … Continue reading
A glimpse of this iconoclastic photo triggered today a remembrance of how much I liked Helmut Newton’s powerful photo style in the 80’s. Now, I’m reminded of the model, Elsa Peretti, whom was a top-model at the time and is … Continue reading
Yes, answers Noomi Rapace, Swedish star of the filmed trilogy Millennium. Here’s a nice interview with her, by UK’s Absolute Radio. Noomi interpreted Millennium’s noir hero Lisbeth Salander, a violent hacker with unusual computing experience and a woman with a … Continue reading