- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Category Archives: media
The NYTimes article Gainsbourg and Birkin, Fearless on Film at Lincoln Center about a retrospective at NYC’s Lincoln Center I couldn’t view, prompted me to revisit –again– their famed song of then 70’s Je t’aime… moi non plus. flickr photo … Continue reading
This photo has attracted my attention, even if I didn’t enjoy the movie much. Wondering what the lady on the right of this picture (which is the left of James Bond) is doing? With all that’s happening at the London … Continue reading
Here’s the playlist of our third edition of TEDxUSagradoCorazón, from the past 16th October 2015. Enjoy the videos. And here’s the TEDx 2015 full photo set, available under a Creative Commons license on Flickr.
I found an old comics magazine recently, that I had stacked from en earlier life. My younger self, in the fabulous 70’s, had bought this Linus magazine with Lucy shouting “I Am Mine!” Of course this became to be the … Continue reading