- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: blogs
Every so often I hear of some initiative being supported by part of the faculty. The creation of a new Redaction Center. Redaction? Because students do not seem to master their own native language. Innovation? Do you think after 12 … Continue reading
In my recent travels I have had the opportunity to meet and share with a lot of people who are really big thinkers in education, technology and the new media. I was fortunate to have also a few interviews with … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia The Edublog Awards The Edublog Awards Homepage On the occasion, we can vote for: Best individual blog Best individual tweeter Best group blog Best new blog Best class blog Best student blog Best resource sharing blog Most … Continue reading
P2: The New Prologue « Blog « WordPress.com I’m looking forward to finding an interesting way to use the fascinating new P2 theme for WordPress. Perhaps in the new WPmu STEMmED site? According to its authors, it has: # In-line editing … Continue reading