Great delicious resources in this pre-Xmas post! Happy browsing.
- Buffer – Be Awesome on Social Media
Add Tweets and Facebook posts to your Buffer from anywhere and we automagically share them for you through the day.
- Organize anything, together. | Trello
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what’s being worked on, who’s working on what, and where something is in a process.
A tool worth exploring!
- QikPad Beta – Instant Collaboration Tool
- DocuSign Ink | Electronic Signature, e-Sign, and Digital Signatures from DocuSignDocuSign Ink lets you sign and send any kind of emailed document —
all in the cloud.
- Save web articles as PDF for reading later: Joliprint
- Tungle.me | Scheduling Made Easy
Eliminate the back and forth of finding a time to meet
Easily share your availability with anyone
Prevent double bookings and forget about time zones
- Geoloqi – A Private Realtime Platform for Location SharingUnlock the power of your smartphone with real-time location sharing, location-based reminders and more.
The best way to discover events and share plans with friendsPlancast lets you know about the events your friends plan to attend as well as other cool events coming up in your area.
- Features | Meetin.gs
Set up and schedule meetings easily
- thisCourse | the easy, free way to build your course websiteThis tool and the next are course websites, with an eye on Syllabus Management. I’ll try them during the holidays.
Social learning and academic collaboration platform for higher education. Idea is that course is built around its social syllabus.
- Tiny LetterA great tool to make & manage newsletters
The rest of my favorite links are here.