- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Category Archives: education
Does it mean they are stupid? No, it actually means they are not pondering the question. Instead they get distracted by intuition and do not get to see there is a deeper sense to the problem. The problem itself, devised … Continue reading
danah boyd‘s piece It’s not Cyberspace anymore resonates strongly. I feel what she wrote, and the short article will be material for my class of New Media inf115, which has a subtitle of Reclaiming the Web. This week EFF members celebrate … Continue reading
What better end of year than talking with my friend Dan over a good pizza and an Aperol Spritz… and what better occasion than this to begin my blogging year 2016. The occasion arose from his wish to discuss the … Continue reading
Mike Wesch gave me (and I’m sure many others) great vibes with his over-hyped trailer for one of his courses. So I made one for my Computing Fundamentals course, which has gone through a redesign process based on syndication, reclaiming … Continue reading