- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Category Archives: foto
My five card flickr story has been saved! Married Life [created by avunque on Feb 10 2011, 07:09:11 pm] 1. I had to escape. Difficult road less traveled. 2. Got a passage to India. On the road. 3. Lost my licence, … Continue reading
You are Never Alone » A Picture= 1,000 words + 2 million plastic bottles are displayed in this image by Chris Jordan, created in 2007 and 2008 in a project called Running the Numbers. Do visit the site to check … Continue reading
My latest CD was presented yesterday by Paris herself at famed restaurant Bebo’s Café. Party was lot of fun, and she is so lovely, poor creature. Photography courtesy of PhotoFunia. Unfortunately, CD is not for sale.
These are Internet years. The Internet and the Web are the new territory in which we all live. So, Internet Cafés are sprouting in every corner of the world, and are often the only way people in rural areas can … Continue reading