- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: delicious
Tweet Sixpence None The Richer – There She Goes – YouTube SideVibeOur “Active Bookmarks©” turn Web content into rich, formative and blended classroom lessons. These bookmarks, called Vibes©, automatically build interactive lessons on top of your favourite Web pages. It’s … Continue reading
Tweet Great delicious resources in this pre-Xmas post! Happy browsing. Skitch – Annotate, edit and share your screenshots and images…fast. (Bought by Evernote) 74 Great Films To Watch On YouTube Not to be missed! Really great movies here, old and … Continue reading
Tweet join.me – Free Screen Sharing and Online Meetings tags: tools screen sharing meetings online web2.0 delicious cc:to me With cc:to me it’s super simple to email yourself notes from anywhere. tags: tools notes email delicious If This, Then That … Continue reading
Tweet Here are the latest Skating explorations on the Wide Web: Using WordPress as a Syllabus Database: Learning is Fun | Disparate Independent Domains – Thresholds to Teaching and Learning on the Open Web | bavatuesdays Another inspirational presentation with … Continue reading
Tweet Is it time to kill the liberal arts degree?A thought-provoking article on the value of college education and the liberal arts. Students Becoming Curators of Information? Curation of content, filtering and students. Talons: A Case Study in DIY Educational … Continue reading