- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Tag Archives: delicious
Sixpence None The Richer – There She Goes – YouTube SideVibeOur “Active Bookmarks©” turn Web content into rich, formative and blended classroom lessons. These bookmarks, called Vibes©, automatically build interactive lessons on top of your favourite Web pages. It’s that … Continue reading
Great delicious resources in this pre-Xmas post! Happy browsing. Skitch – Annotate, edit and share your screenshots and images…fast. (Bought by Evernote) 74 Great Films To Watch On YouTube Not to be missed! Really great movies here, old and new. … Continue reading
join.me – Free Screen Sharing and Online Meetings tags: tools screen sharing meetings online web2.0 delicious cc:to me With cc:to me it’s super simple to email yourself notes from anywhere. tags: tools notes email delicious If This, Then That (ifttt): … Continue reading
Here are the latest Skating explorations on the Wide Web: Using WordPress as a Syllabus Database: Learning is Fun | Disparate Independent Domains – Thresholds to Teaching and Learning on the Open Web | bavatuesdays Another inspirational presentation with strong … Continue reading