- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Tag Archives: Web
The first Web page was published by Tim Berners-Lee almost 26 years ago. Again, I find this Web a quasi magical creation, made of legend and human ingenuity. Of course, built from the shoulders of people who contributed great ideas, … Continue reading
**Give anyone the power to share anything with anyone.** That’s what the (open) Web does, Mr. Zuck. And yes, this is but another hint at the FB issue: Conquering the Web. FB is in fact becoming the Web for something … Continue reading
danah boyd‘s piece It’s not Cyberspace anymore resonates strongly. I feel what she wrote, and the short article will be material for my class of New Media inf115, which has a subtitle of Reclaiming the Web. This week EFF members celebrate … Continue reading
I just finished reading a nice book, a noir first from a relatively unknown new French author with an English name, Julia Deck. Book title is Viviane Élisabeth Fauville (in english, it’s Viviane) and it’s a “beautiful” story of the … Continue reading