- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
PhotostreamCould not fetch photos.
Author Archives: Antonio Vantaggiato
Anatomy fascinated artists and there are examples of great anatomical drawings done by artists, especially in the Renaissance. After watching Vanessa Ruiz’s TED talk, The spellbinding art of human anatomy, I was captured by the contemporary artists who chose to … Continue reading
[Flickr Photo: List, by Queenie & the Dew, shared under a Creative Commons (BY-NC) license] Umberto Eco once wrote that we like lists because they somehow glimpse at immortality. He also wrote The Infinity of Lists: An Illustrated Essay, to … Continue reading
A few delicious Web sites to use or meditate about, from the latest addition to my diigo collection. Grav Course Hub Installer Now Available – General – Reclaim Hosting Community A great example of a flat-file CMS to be used … Continue reading