- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Author Archives: Antonio Vantaggiato
At last I’m publishing today the last big batch of postcards arrived here for the #care4sagrado series. This one batch is quite special because they all come from one class in one institution: the College of New Rochelle (New York … Continue reading
Yes, it’s our last week of class and I am still getting postcards from kind and generous people. There is power everywhere at Sagrado, even though they are checking the air conditioning systems, so not all are functioning. Next week … Continue reading
Here’s the last batch of postcards we received for #care4sagrado. Again, thanks are in order! However, I decided to take a lazy attitude during the Thanksgiving weekend and I did mostly only the cooking and the reading. Here we go, … Continue reading
It’s the title of a lovely song from Nacho Mastretta. It was originally sung by the wonderful voice of Gema Corredera, but her version is audio only on YouTube. Here I have two versions. But before enjoying them, I want … Continue reading
Post I have a problem when an organization, a person or a company uses its Facebook page as its main digital identity device. First of all when I write an entity’s URL like this facebook.com/thisIsMe this tells that this is … Continue reading