- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Author Archives: Antonio Vantaggiato
Tweet At Washington’s National Gallery, a few small statues by Rodin capture my full attention. Here they is one female nude, which really leaped out of the marble. I couldn’t help photographing it as it were a woman.
Tweet Internet and the Digital world are great, no doubt. Sometimes, though, we are confronted with the thin line that borders the realms of the virtual and the earthly. I was discussing with my daughter about the issues around the … Continue reading
Tweet Tonight, another little example of the daily magic the Webs have accustomed us, almost to our taking it for granted. A few days ago, I was happily (and a bit boringly) watching episode 5.2 of Mad Men. The closing … Continue reading
Tweet MOOCs. Just a quick thought that occurred to me in a flash of awareness, to add to the post I wrote a couple days ago. Let me begin with saying that I don’t dislike Coursera. I think it is … Continue reading