- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Category Archives: inf115
A last fake newspaper for the week. This time, the theme is getting rid of debt, and I had lots of fun doing it.
Another ethically hacked newspaper. This time, it’s local. Enjoy, again in the spirit of New Media inf115.
I am feeling so bad today, with a cold coming out of me, that after sleeping a lot, I decided I wanted to take a break and enjoy hacking a website. Of course, as an example of academic work for … Continue reading