- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Category Archives: inf115
Yes, the Puerto Rico Connection is out! The first episode of the podcast Alan Levine and I were concocting and cooking on the camping-gas grill is out and alive. Actually, Alan did almost all the work, a little in Strawberry, … Continue reading
Yesterday, October 16 we had our first class post-Maria. All the University was under a big rain, plus it rained all night. It was fresh—not the awful heat of the past days, which compounds with the virtual absence of fans. … Continue reading
A last fake newspaper for the week. This time, the theme is getting rid of debt, and I had lots of fun doing it.
Another ethically hacked newspaper. This time, it’s local. Enjoy, again in the spirit of New Media inf115.