- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” –Flannery O’Connor
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Roberto, I suspect you are quite right! Kipling, ah!
- Roberto Bouret: Love your line about how we have become “allergic to difficulty” !
- Roberto Bouret: I do not have an answer to your questions, either. I do believe, however, that one must read, and not...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Hey Jim, thanks! Mine is too low-res, but as soon as I get a good dvd…
- jimgroom: Inspired, fine, fine choice for a GIF. I also love this one from Raiders: http://giphy.com/gifs/india...
Tag Archives: class
I found a quote of a haiku from poet Mario Benedetti: Los apagones permiten que uno trate con uno mismo. Which in English would be something like this (lousy translation is mine): Black-outs afford one to deal with oneself. This … Continue reading
Yesterday, October 16 we had our first class post-Maria. All the University was under a big rain, plus it rained all night. It was fresh—not the awful heat of the past days, which compounds with the virtual absence of fans. … Continue reading
¡Holla! Este es un post de prueba para las clases de Informática. Debe incorporarse automágicamente en el blog de la clase INF103-1 o INF103-8. Por esta razón tiene ambas etiquetas (tags): inf1031, inf1038. Abrazos.