- Is it time to kill the liberal arts degree?A thought-provoking article on the value of college education and the liberal arts.
- Students Becoming Curators of Information?
Curation of content, filtering and students.
- Talons: A Case Study in DIY Educational Technology
An example of the limitations of schools overcome with just a computer, microphone and free software to set up an Internet radio for a school.
- Everything is a RemixThe elements of creativity: Copy, Transform, Combine.
How To Run A News Site And Newspaper Using WordPress And Google Docs
A delicious little article on hot to run a newspaper with WordPress and GoogleDocs. Contributors write articles in GDocs, and a script uploads them to Wodpress, assignignin tags according to article’s categories. All Open Source!
I’m thinking how could I perhaps use this scheme for my class in Computing next semester.
Formulists groups people into smart Twitter Lists for you so that you can be more awesome at Twitter!
- Live and LearnWhy we have college by Louis Menand
An interesting article on the “value” of college education.
tags: article articles education university learning delicious forMyBook
- Open DefinitionOpen Definition Defining the Open in Open Data, Open Content and Open Servicestags: open openaccess openeducation copyright education delicious