- Jared Chandler: There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to...
- Faisal: Ay caramba mi amigo:)
- Jim Groom: It was actually early 2005 when we started experimenting with WordPress at CUNY, and that was an awesome...
- Antonio Vantaggiato: Exactly… we have opened up that space. And now they’re wrapping it back on itself,...
- Adam: I’m greatly concerned. Once, there was a similar “closed web” system back during the dialup...
Tag Archives: philosophic-discourse
Tweet Even though agnostic writers of the caliber of Nobel Prize winner Mario Vargas Llosa applauded the recent World Youth Days kermesse that was held in Madrid a few days ago, I am really quite of the opposite view. Not for … Continue reading
Tweet Some guys protest for Apple’s decision to pull an “Anti-Gay” app from the App Store. The “Anti-Gay” app was actually a petition to sign a so-called “Manhattan Declaration” (here its website -have fun). Please, note and verify, that in … Continue reading
Tweet I have tried lately to read Shakespeare, and found it so intolerably dull that it nauseated me. – Charles Darwin I was lately thinking of the importance of reading, being myself an avid reader: of both stories and essays, … Continue reading
Tweet La liberación del lector en la sociedad postmoderna El texto escrito por el amigo Gabriel Moreno Plaza ha caído en la telaraña de Google Books! Veas el Overview, y entra al libro –> aquí. Además, puedes agregar un review, … Continue reading
Tweet Image by wlonline via Flickr Buried among a lot of stuff fromthe Connectivism Course CCK08, I found this jewel of an ontology theory: the so-called Nodality Theory, or NoT. It’s really very good, very interesting, and there may even … Continue reading